Tel. 872096815/622 589 190
HOW TO GET HERE
- From Barcelona: From Barcelona we have 2 options, one with toll (AP-7) and another without: we will take the AP-7 to Exit 2 C-17 Parets- Vic- Puigcerdà and continue along the C-17 towards Vic. Then, in the direction of Ripoll we will take the exit Manlleu-Torelló Sur and take the C-37 direction Olot. We will pass the tunnels of Bracons and cross Olot, we will take the A-26 direction Gerona and we will take exit 84 to Sant Jaume de Llierca. In the village, look for Industria street and follow it straight until leaving the village behind, continue along a paved road for 7km until you reach Can Jou. From there are 2 km more dirt road until you reach Mas Campolier. You will find directions on the way, good trip!
By public transport:
- Train: La Garrotxa does not reach the train. Anyway, the nearest railway station to La Garrotxa is Vic, but the one with the most and best links is Girona. Next to it there is the bus station. In Girona all the trains of Media Distance and Great Lines come from Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Montpellier, Zurich and Milan. http://www.renfe.com/EN/viajeros/index.html
- Buses linking Barcelona and Girona with Olot http://www.teisa-bus.com/
- Airplane: Girona-Costa Brava airport, also called “Barcelona (Girona)”, is about 30 km from La Garrotxa.
A shuttle bus connects directly with the Girona bus station, where you can continue to La Garrotxa with TEISA buses
* Important to know: There are TEISA buses that leave you in the village of Sant Jaume de Llierca, there we will pick you up from Mas Campolier at no cost. Please let us know in advance.